Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
weejay pointed to where her home was, and aengus felt his heart soar with delight. they were so close to each other. he was almost sure that the woods were even connected at some point. the trees all seemed to bleed into each other out there. this would be a great positive point when he was giving his parents a sales pitch about how his new friend needed to come over and visit. there was really no way that they could deny him, especially if he threw away his pride and gave them the most heart wrenching pair of beggar’s eyes that he possessed.

“yeah! you can come visit any time! do you think i could come over to where you live too? maybe i could meet your brother, and you can meet my family too,” aengus offered her. she had seemed interested in the frostfur clan, and he was sure that she would have found some great joy in listening to his dad’s pleasant voice as he told stories. even if aengus didn’t believe in all that fantasy stuff, or he thought some of his dad’s lines were super cheesy… well, he still enjoyed that he had parents who would share those things with them.
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 08:41 PM