Cricket Creek Bog so peace be with every place that you had
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the boy was overjoyed when she expressed interest in seeing his secret fallen log. he hadn’t even shared the hiding space with his father, so he hoped that there had been no one else who had discovered the location while he had been out journeying with weejay. even if they had, he would be sure to take his friend when no one else was around so she could get the real seclusion treat. he thought that he might be able to find some flowers that liked dark places so that he could add some more color to the area for her. he’d have to sort that out before she actually showed up.

weejay explained the types of flowers that she had and seemed to imply that some of them did not like each other. aengus thought that sounded funny, but he did not laugh because she was very serious about her flowers – he did not want to laugh at something that she was passionate about because he might not have understood her. then, she asked if he would come and see them sometime. the boy felt his heart flip in his chest – just like a burger on the grill. his entire frame seemed to tingle.

“yeah! i’ll see if i can bring you some more of those on my way too,” he offered, gesturing with his nose toward the crinkled fire poppies. “maybe i’ll bring some from my home too. we can see if they grow in your garden so you can have something that no one else in your pack has,” he then offered with a broad grin. it would really make her flowerbed unique.
Messages In This Thread
so peace be with every place that you had - by Weejay - July 06, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: so peace be with every place that you had - by Aengus - July 06, 2019, 10:20 PM