Cricket Creek Bog look to your soul, for these things that you know
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
girl was casual as fuck. there was something to be admired in the way that she took his questions and responded without making him feel like he was being stupid. sionnach could learn a thing or two about how to be tolerable. weejay was a god damn delight. the more time that he spent with her, the less he wanted to go back home. sure, he might have been the best thing since sliced bread, but he was starting to think that weejay was more like indoor plumbing. sliced bread and indoor plumbing; the two best things, right?

weejay’s statement made it seem like she just kinda went with the flow. the chill in her was something that aengus had really dug. when she asked if he went on many adventures, the pudgy pup flagged his tail and nodded his head several times. “all the time! i dunno if my mom and dad like it, but i get bored if i stay home all day,” the young bull replied. “plus, i got to meet you by going on an adventure so…” a devilish smile accompanied this statement.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your soul, for these things that you know - by Aengus - August 08, 2019, 12:59 PM