Jade Fern Grove Remember that time you made me smile?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He smiled his eyes glimmering softly "It was mutual...they needed help. They made us feel at home and while a lot of us left or..or passed on I am grateful" he said gently his gaze dropping at the mention of death. She asked where Elysium was and he glanced back up  "Northwest right past the ridge in the mountains. Lots of willow trees, you can smell the coast on really windy days" he gave her the instructions as detailed as possible, giving her a questioning look but deciding it made sense she would be curious. 

He listened intently to what she said, surprised that she went off on her own during the winter. He nodded when she said it had been rough, he could imagine being alone during winter must be awful. His eyes rounded with concern as she said one of Valette's kids had been attacked and he thought of Minnow and Aliac. It seemed that things in the wilds were getting dangerous and he wondered just how many attacks had been made on packs by fauna and wolves. "My daughter was kidnapped a while back and...and last month Elysium had a bear attack. I lost my sister in law and my wife. We lost one other too, Ariel" he said softly his voice sympathetic "it's hard not to be overprotective but I made that mistake before. In time Valette will let her out im sure" he said giving her a smile though the small concern he felt showed in the softness of his eyes. After a moment of silence he realised she didn't know about his family or anything else that happened. It had been so long. "My dad died...Morningside kinda went to shit and in Elysium I became mated to Aliac. We had three kids and um...well now I'm just trying to manage Elysium and my family by myself. A few wolves have stepped up but...its rough." he didnt want to make things too sad though and so he gave her a lopsided smile, a teasing gleam in his eye as he leaned in "How about you Steph? Wooed anyone? Broken any hearts?" he secretly expected her to say she had indeed found an interest, he couldn't see her having trouble in that department.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 10, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 11, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 13, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 22, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 24, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 24, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 25, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 31, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 01, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 15, 2019, 04:53 PM