Jade Fern Grove Remember that time you made me smile?
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
It seemed the merging of the packs was beneficial for all those involved, which was good. She listened as he explained where Elysium was, her eyes shifting in that general direction. She couldn't remember having ever been that far before. Maybe I can visit you soon, she inquired, her voice making it into a question. 

She frowned as he told her of his own family and their bad luck. I'm so sorry, Sunny, she said softly, remembering his loss of Keoni, Steph's sister, a while back. She saw the lopsided grin, and knew he was trying to lighten the moment. She would let it go, not wanting him to talk about the painful subject any more than he wanted to. 

When he leaned in, her breath hitched and her heart skipped a beat. What she had been expecting, she wasn't sure, but it wasn't him to ask her about her own love life. A little nervously, she chuckled. Ah, no, no one, she admitted. I've been focusing on the pack, and Mom, she added. Then, it occurred to her. Actually, Easthollow is mostly females now. The males that are there are all family, either by blood or mateship, she explained. She shrugged. She had never really thought about finding a mate, to be honest. Though, she was still confused as to her response when he leaned in closer. What was that about?
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 10, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 11, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 13, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 22, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 24, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 24, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 25, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 31, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 01, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 15, 2019, 04:53 PM