Jade Fern Grove Remember that time you made me smile?
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He nodded when she said she had been focused on the pack and family. He got it, that was always what he did. For some reason though he thought of suggesting maybe she try to focus on herself a little bit but it was wrong to do so, especially when he always put others before himself. He wasn't sure how to respond without coming across as weird, his last run in with Wraen made him more aware of what he let come from his mouth. He studied her for a moment, ears shifting and mouth opening though he didn't say anything. Finally he sighed and offered her a small smile his eyes kind "I'd say that's awesome but...that's probably because I'm a guy" he gave a small chuckle and then grew more serious, amber gaze lifting to hers "You'll find someone when you're ready Steph. You're awesome and -please dont get mad at me- you're pretty" definitely not eloquent but he didn't think that he said anything wrong. He replayed what he said in his mind and remembered what Wraen said about making a woman feel special. "you're really good at cheering people up, you're hardworking, your smile is.." what was he doing? He stopped and if he had no fur and was human he'd be as red as a tomato. He ducked his head and cleared his throat, a weird nervous type of sensation quickening his heartbeat. He knew what it was and he immediately was plagued with guilt. Aliac was dead and here he was telling another woman how amazing she was while his kids were back home. He chuckled softly, the sound awkward and tinted with a hint of his sadness "So yeah..you'll find someone" he awkwardly finished.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 10, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 11, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 13, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 22, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 24, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 24, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 25, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 31, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 01, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 15, 2019, 04:53 PM