Jade Fern Grove Remember that time you made me smile?
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Silence followed, and Steph found herself being studied like she never had before. Sunny wasn't saying anything, and she wished he would have. What was he thinking? Finally, the words flowed again. But, it wasn't what she expected. Sure, the usual "You'll find someone," was offered, but Sunny went beyond what anyone ever had before. 

You're awesome... You're pretty... Your smile is... What was her smile? He didn't finish. Steph's heart was racing. No one had ever given her such compliments before. Sure, she had heard she was a hard worker. But, these were so much more... personal. 

Steph was frozen in place, her wide eyes not moving from Sunny's face. She was quiet, absorbing his words for a few moments. I hope... What? Steph, think! I hope that you won't mourn too long, she settled on. You're a good man, you deserve love, and I believe your mate would not have wanted you to be alone forever. Any woman that would be worth Sunny's love would think so, anyways. 

Was that the right thing to say? Really, no one could tell Sunny when he was ready to love again. It was all his decision, and Steph was no one to have the right to push him. She took a settling breath, chuckling a little nervously. I suppose I would either have to wait for a male to show up at the borders one day, or... Go looking, she said. It hadn't been something that entered her mind before now, but those were the only options she had. Lately, only females had joined the pack, so she was severely limited on what she could do. If she wanted a mate, that is. Did she?
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 10, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 11, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 11, 2019, 09:38 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 12, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 12, 2019, 10:36 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 13, 2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 22, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 24, 2019, 03:20 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 24, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 25, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - July 25, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - July 31, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 01, 2019, 11:17 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 01, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Steph - August 02, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: Remember that time you made me smile? - by Sunny - August 15, 2019, 04:53 PM