Wheeling Gull Isle Fallen from God Fallen from grace
166 Posts
Ooc —
The girl nodded in agreement - there was too much to be done around the territory for such a trip anyhow. Things were delicate, her presence was needed upon the Isle; as Rosencrantz had said, later. 

Her lips curled in amusement though she bit down on the lower , attempting to stifle the slow curl - fearing it might offend him when they had just begun to mend. The ivory guardian's prediction about the winter, however, brought a falter to her mirth and caused soft words to tumble from her lips. 

"Gods, I hope not."

There was a touch of something - a withheld shudder of cold perhaps - to the words, something utterly vulnerable but free. The exile didn't consider that he might pry - it wasn't like him. Rhælla expected he would say nothing of the lonely note in her lilt which was exactly why she trusted herself to say it. 

The woman - whose eye had drifted from him - snapped back to focus on the icebear as he prosed a surprising question. 

"I was hungry," she admits - knowing he will understand that she does not mean for food. 

"Some bad things happened...I did things...I was hurt," she murmured honestly, unable or unwilling to lie as lilac met honey evenly. 

"When I left home...I couldn't look ahead and see what I should be anymore," she breathes, "all I could see was what had happened, my rage."

"Dying, giving up, anything like that just tastes too much like defeat."

She wouldn't have that.

"I want to lead because I just want in general."

"I want to build something, a home and a life I can be proud of. I want family and community and protection, to provide opportunities for others and offer them a chunk of something real, something that could be happiness and family." 

"I want to make sure something like this," 
she tipped her head, referring to her wounded eye, "never happens again - to anyone, if I can help it."

The fae's chin tilted up a smidgen, violet orb swirling with determination as if daring him to mock her - mayhaps it was a bit corny for her life's desires to be a pack and family, a mate and children, but she wasn't about to defend her wish for those things.
"Even princesses and she-wolves bleed."
"Common." "Lirean."
ARISTOS
Messages In This Thread
Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 11, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 11, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 11, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 12, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 15, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 15, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 15, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 15, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 16, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 16, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 16, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 16, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 16, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 16, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 17, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 22, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 23, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 24, 2019, 11:00 PM