Whitefish River you're italic, i'm in bold
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai will just be observing from a distance for now. <3

It had only been by chance that Chai was close to the borders when the call went up. Someone was at their doorstep. She glimpsed Evergreen's form racing through the territory to answer the summons. Her brows raised softly, one paw hovering above the ground as she watched his hulking brown form swiftly vanish. As she did, she was left little time to consider the owner of that voice.

Her fur still damp from an earlier dip in the river, she proceeded after the Count with the intent on settling her curiosity and nothing more. To sit and watch. But as she neared, she began to recall the voice. There was something familiar about it, that made her unable to turn away. Soft blue eyes squinting in thought, when she looked up, who she saw standing at the borders made her halt. Sanguinus. Her heart leapt into her throat, eyes going wide, ears pressing back. All she saw was him; Evergreen and Ira were just blurs in the corner of her vision. Her first instinct was to run up to the sable man, to press against him. But questions and doubt held her back. So in the background she lingered. He was here on an urgent matter, it seemed, by what snippets she caught of the conversation. Yet the hope never left her eyes.

Messages In This Thread
you're italic, i'm in bold - by Sanguinus - July 18, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Evergreen - July 18, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Sanguinus - July 18, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Evergreen - July 20, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Ira - July 20, 2019, 11:53 AM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Sanguinus - July 21, 2019, 12:22 PM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Chai - July 24, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Evergreen - July 27, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Ira - July 28, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: you're italic, i'm in bold - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 07:46 AM