Grouse Thicket yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the sound of a voice shook him – literally – and deku startled before he turned his head around to see the wagging tail and friendly face of another pup close to his own age. the young boy’s socialization with others had been limited to the young boy who had fought with his sibling, and orochi wasn’t very good at playing games that deku wanted to play. on top of this, the young boy was far too self-conscious to seek out valour after watching the golden child fight with the angry dragon brother. deku felt like he was required to be more loyal to his family than anyone else.

this girl, though…

starlight eyes sought her features before a soft smile curled his dark lips. it did not take much for the boy’s tail to start flagging behind him, pleased that he was no longer alone. clumsily, deku turned himself to face her and closed some of the space between them on tentative paws. when he neared the girl, he caught the scent of a foreign pack on her cloak. questions flurried through his mind like a snowstorm, but he was careful not to set them free.

“hi! hello! my name is megumi, but you can call me deku,” the starchaser introduced to her, excitement ringing in his tone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything - by Deku - August 08, 2019, 10:23 AM