Grouse Thicket yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
deku was of the belief that everyone had something that was unique to them and their interests. he had the stars and the stories that his mind conjured up as he looked on them. orochi had fighting and his keen ability to never back down – even when the odds were stacked against him. as soon as the girl dropped her load onto the earth and spilled words a million miles a second, the boy realized that he had met another one. this wonderful girl called weejay had an eye for flowers. all of his worries and fears had vanished in that moment.

“i like flowers!” the young boy could hardly contain the happiness that had swept through his youthful frame. his tail flagged behind him so swiftly that it seemed to throw his entire balance off. deku did what he could with that troublesome frame of his. “they’re real pretty, but i dunno a lot about them. i know about stars,” deku then added to the statement that he had made before. truthfully, he knew almost nothing about stars. he had crafted stories for them in his own mind, and that was good enough.

“what is your favorite kind of flower, weejay?” the starchaser inquired, leaning toward her with the softest of smiles and a pair of wide eyes. he was ready to hear all about this girl.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything - by Deku - August 09, 2019, 02:08 PM