Grouse Thicket yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the girl wanted to trade information with him. deku could not imagine how that could go wrong. if he offered her his stories about the stars, she could teach him about the flowers that she knew and then he could dip his toes into both of those worlds. for the most part, the young boy had his head in the clouds. he enjoyed his own peace and quiet. he felt at home in the silence of night with only the twinkling of heavenly lights to peer down at him. the boy wondered if weejay was similar in this way.

“okay! wow! you would really do that? teach me about flowers?” deku spoke eagerly, taking another step toward her with wide eyes and a flagging tail. there was nothing that could stop him from feeling the seeping excitement that was making its way through his young body. “i could tell you all the stories about stars! they’re my favorite and my brother doesn’t like to listen to me… so it would be nice to share with… someone,” the child added in a softer voice. his head lowered and he looked to weejay with a worrisome expression.

she asked him about his favorite star, and deku furrowed his brow thoughtfully. he had never really considered taking a favorite. most of them were so pretty that he didn’t imagine it was possible to single one out. “there’s one that’s so bright. that one’s called mino! and it’s named after a great wolf who helped guide lost wolves to safety. i could tell you about him?” deku prompted happily.
Messages In This Thread
RE: yet sometimes that light seems more real to me than anything - by Deku - August 30, 2019, 02:29 PM