Hushed Willows i’m frightened more than usual lately
11 Posts
Ooc —
The little chubby black and white pup had run off again like usual, she didn't have a desire to stick close to the pack. Everyone who knew Dakota was coming to find they needed to keep an extra close eye on her, else they might find her half way across the continent by dinner time came around. Dakota knew her grand escapes upset her mother Chusi but Dakota wished her mother would understand this place wasn't what she wanted either. She flared her nostrils in a dramatic sigh as she walk, lifting a white colored paw to swat at the tall wild flowers standing in her way. It seemed everything got in her way of doing what she wanted...
Messages In This Thread
i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 17, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 18, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 19, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 21, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 24, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 24, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 25, 2019, 05:03 PM