Alpine Lake Creator without a conscience
41 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Tohka had already known of the stranger’s presence and shouldn’t have been surprised by her approach, but she was so focused on the water and sky that she didn’t notice until the other spoke. She jerked backwards slightly and turned to face her. It only took a second to recover, and she hoped the stranger hadn’t noticed but suspected she probably had. She smiled and cheerfully returned the greeting. “Well, hi there. My name's Tohka.” she answered. “I'm looking at the lake. it's so beautiful. The water’s clear, and it just looks so peaceful and serene. But,” she hesitated for a few seconds before finishing, “but I kinda got the impression that you saw something more, and I’m not sure if I’m seeing it.”

She remembered a trick that her uncle used to pull on her and her litter-mates when they were pups and thought the stranger might be amused by it, or at least that’s what she hoped. “My uncle used to play a joke on me and my sister and brothers. He would suddenly stop talking and stare up into the trees like he was looking for something, then we would look to try to see what he was seeing, and when we did, he would laugh and say, ‘Ha ha, made you look.’ Then Dad usually yelled at him, but Dad didn’t have much of a sense of humor.” Of course, she had no reason to think the other was pulling such a prank, especially since she had probably thought she was alone.
Messages In This Thread
Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - July 23, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - July 24, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - July 25, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - July 28, 2019, 11:32 AM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - August 02, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - August 10, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - August 12, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - August 22, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - August 24, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Tohka - September 04, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Creator without a conscience - by Wraen - September 13, 2019, 11:32 AM