Mount Apikuni Those Claws Dig Deep
78 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He stands a little ways away from the stranger wolf, listening to her ask her questions about the battle. Eyes gazing at the long flow of her fur and the rays of the sun shooting through the leaves leaving an odd pink and yellow pattern all over the bright white of her coat.

She’s curious to how it went, he might as well tell, for there’s no particular reason to keep it from her. He sighs, “Yes, by myself. I’d been traveling and she was protecting her turf.” He shrugs. The next question got him thinking. “She wasn’t big, not too strong either. I could have ended it but...” His gaze got lost in the trees just beyond her shoulder. 

His mind shoots to his own past, when he’d used to be a pet. A pet to the two legged. Protecting that little girl was the only thing he lived for. Their praise, attention, love is what he worked for. He knows what it feels like to have it ripped away. When he saw those kits of hers, it hit something within him. He wanted her to live to be able to take care of them. Something he wasn’t able to do for his own people.

There is a certain hurt in his eyes and his facial expression is mournful for just that quick second before he shakes himself out of the haze. Showing a weakness like that in front of a stranger wolf, let alone a pack wolf is dangerous, though he doesn’t think she poses as a threat to him any longer he doesn’t want to chance it.

He looks back to her, “She had cubs.” He said simply as if his reply would get him judged for being weak. There’s certain things he’s willing to do, but if it can be avoided he’d rather take that road.
Messages In This Thread
Those Claws Dig Deep - by Ulysses - July 28, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Takiyok - July 31, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Ulysses - August 01, 2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Takiyok - August 01, 2019, 02:58 AM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Ulysses - August 02, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Takiyok - August 13, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Ulysses - August 25, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Those Claws Dig Deep - by Takiyok - September 02, 2019, 11:39 AM