Sun Mote Copse sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
deku hummed softly to himself while he waited. the young boy wondered if he had been loud enough to even draw the attention of anyone in the pack. the longer he sat there, the more his self-doubt had started to gnaw away at his insides. in the minutes that ticked by, the boy had started to fidget with the earth at his paws. he had stopped trying to peer into the trees, realizing that it had only made him feel worrisome and fearful that he was making a mistake.

when the voice of a stranger sounded in the crisp summer air, deku turned sharply toward her and lowered himself to the ground. her voice was soft enough that he didn’t feel entirely like he was in trouble. his silver gaze danced along the dirt for a moment before he looked up to her and smiled tentatively. “hi… i think i went too far and got lost,” the young boy admitted in a quaking voice.

“i don’t know how to hunt but if you will accept me in your pack, i will sing you a song!” that was how those things worked, wasn’t it? he was supposed to offer them a set of skills and they would determine if he was acceptable for their ranks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions - by Deku - August 08, 2019, 11:02 AM