Sun Mote Copse sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the woman stated that she did not know his mother or brother personally. he wondered if he had given her the right details. when she did not ask him for more, the young starchaser followed at her rear and watched her paws as he was led to her den. in spite of his thin state and loudly complaining stomach, deku seemed pleased with the company he had found. every so often, his glittering silver gaze would search her features, trying to memorize the things that he found interesting about her. as childish as it might have been, the boy trusted her to keep him safe. she had not given him a reason to doubt, after all.

the silver female asked him if his pack had a name. deku’s features scrunched humorously into a thoughtful expression. he was sure that it did, but he did not believe it had ever been spoken to him. “i don’t think i know the name of the pack…” he whispered to her, afraid that she would be frustrated with his lack of knowledge. “but my name is megumi. you can call me deku! it’s shorter and i like it better,” the child told her with a smile that seemed to light up his entire face. it was the best way for him to explain that he had a nickname most people used.

“your name is pretty. does it mean something?” the query was soft, almost as though the question was forbidden.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions - by Deku - August 16, 2019, 02:24 PM