Sun Mote Copse sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions
the starchaser
68 Posts
Ooc — Bo
<33 i'm terribly sorry for the wait on this. my real life has been chaotic as can be! i'll be much more prompt moving forward and i appreciate your patience very very much.

as challenging as his position was, deku did not seem to be all that worried. he was grateful that he had found someone as kind as wraen to help him. she was gentle in her words; the young boy did not believe that he could have run into anyone better! she even answered his question about her name, explaining that she was called that after the small birds that would chirp in the woods. this information was pleasing to him and he showed it in the sweet smile that spread along his features, causing his eyes to shimmer like the moon.

wraen went on to try to be helpful in locating his home. deku understood the importance of this, so he listened to her questions with an intent expression. his dark ears were drawn upward, and his eyes were glued to the sweet apple green of her own. “i should have paid better attention…” the child admitted softly, glancing over his shoulder at where he had come from. “i remember there was water and it was really hard to go across it because i don’t know how to swim, so i had to find a place that was small enough that i could splash through it!”

deku beamed up at her and padded his paws with great effort to show her how he had done it. it had taken him a long time to find a place where he had not sunk up to his chest in frigid river water. he wondered if this information would help her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes fate is like a small sandstorm that keeps changing directions - by Deku - September 09, 2019, 05:28 PM