Blacktail Deer Plateau it's already burning
12 Posts
Ooc —
hadrian's ears slick back again as saarthal lets out another scream, wordlessly portraying her delight and launches herself at him as if she's been shot out of a catapult. hadrian grumbles and complains half-heartedly under his breath but ...he presses his muzzle into the fur of her neck, returning the hug. though he'd left one of the musketeers in search of the other he has the relative peace of mind that aeneas is under the watchful eye of the emperor, their mother and father; and perhaps hadrian is the only one that can stifle the worst of aeneas' moods and ideas but he tries not to think about that. surely three of them could wrestle sense into aeneas without him.

pffft, he snorts into her nape. you just scared off the herd of deer and you're calling me the idiot — he scoffs but despite the tone he uses his tail wags furiously behind him with elation, betraying him. i'm alone, hadrian admits softly. i came to look for you. perhaps, he considers, saarthal would not appreciate him worrying after her but being the middle child left him with the extraordinary task of looking out for his 'big brother' and 'little sister' and separated as they were makes that lifelong mission hard. he's spent time being waspish with aeneas, trying to drill sense into the oaf's brain and hopes some of what he said sunk in ...and now it was time to check in on saarthal.

everyone's good. hadrian settles for, attempting to assure her. he doesn't mention reyna ...the catalyst for the three musketeer's breakup. hadrian disapproves of the girl, loathes how she led both of his siblings on despite how he reluctantly admires her duality. he didn't come all the way here to reopen old wounds. well...i also came here in search of that legendary adventure and legacy that the emperor left in his wake.
Messages In This Thread
it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 04:07 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 05:11 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 05:40 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 06:07 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 11, 2019, 07:46 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 11, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 12, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: it's already burning - by Hadrian - August 12, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: it's already burning - by Saarthal - August 13, 2019, 08:06 AM