Snowforest Taiga that you'd never break the chain
35 Posts
Ooc — Novae
Novae was friendly to most passerby's, but she did tend to keep certain things to herself. Especially when it came to the Sahiras family history. She didn't mind Priest doing the majority of talking. The mottled wolf sometimes felt herself at a loss for words when questioned in fear of accidently slipping private information. The last thing she needed was a fight with her cousin and other family members. Her acid green gaze noticed the look Priest gave her and stared back at Cass. She nodded her head back in greeting. "I'm Novae." She replied calmly. 

Cassiopeia appeared to be friendly, and maybe a little too curious as well for her taste. Looking back at priest, she gave him a silent look for him to answer any questions Cass had. Novae preferred sitting by and observing the conversation...while trying to figure out Casseopiea's interest in their family.
Note: I welcome G through M rps. Just, Don't kill my character. ^_^ Much Appreciated. ♡
If u wanna thread with Novae, just PM me. I'll respond asap. 
Messages In This Thread
that you'd never break the chain - by Cassiopeia - August 11, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 02:46 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Cassiopeia - August 11, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 03:50 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Priest - August 11, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Cassiopeia - August 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Novae - August 11, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: that you'd never break the chain - by Priest - August 14, 2019, 03:17 PM