Swiftcurrent Creek mom said it's my turn to be cool
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

snatching this while its still open :)

She couldn’t say that she was pleased with the passing of time. Her two youngest were growing faster than she had remember the four eldest. They’re strong personalities were growing, and they were even starting to get restless with the idea of simply cuddling with her although they hadn’t quite grown out of the habit, for which Lie was extremely grateful. They were however, starting their own little adventures, and their toddling steps outside the den had come much to quickly for Rosalie.

She had seen him venture toward the bright entrance, a slight tilt to her head. Her seafoam gaze keeping a close eye on her wandering son. Having looked away for a moment to check that Morena was still sleeping, Lie turned back at the tiny whine. Seeing Soter rolling on the ground, she too exited the den.

“What happened?” Lie spoke gently, leaning in to nose the boy’s snout. Inspecting him for injury.
1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Soter - August 16, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Rosalie - August 20, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Soter - August 21, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Rosalie - August 25, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Soter - August 30, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Rosalie - September 09, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Soter - September 09, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Rosalie - September 09, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Soter - September 19, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: mom said it's my turn to be cool - by Rosalie - September 24, 2019, 04:56 PM