Whitefish River oathkeeper
420 Posts
Ooc — Jitterwater
You seek refuge? Spoke a new voice - ambiguous, but with more control to their tone than the scarred man. Firefly glimpses the approaching figure and trains his attention upon them; however, it doesn't take long before an explanation rises to his ears. 

He lets the man finish. There hadn't been a concrete connection in Firefly's brain until the moment where he saw that scar curving the man's throat; he remembers the struggle of his own body against the pale man, and then his mind drifts to the memory of the island... The beach, where sinful things unfolded. Then, he hears the bit about killing a kid and is brought back to reality.

Firefly's features are grim, but he clarifies: I know nothing about killing children. I haven't seen the old woman for a long time, he can't remember how long exactly, although the thought of the sea leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. Rather than travel down memory lane he focuses again on Ira and states, I'm seeking a fresh start. I can hunt and fight, if you need a body for such things.

And if they didn't, no harm done. He could find somewhere else.
Messages In This Thread
oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - August 27, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vercingetorix - August 27, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - August 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Ira - August 28, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vercingetorix - August 29, 2019, 10:41 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - August 29, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Ira - August 30, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: oathkeeper - by Vercingetorix - September 01, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by RIP Firefly - September 01, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: oathkeeper - by Ira - September 02, 2019, 10:43 AM