Whitefish River i am not throwin' away my shot
26 Posts
Ooc —
He can't help feeling restless when his mother is away — even when it's dark, even when he's exhausted, he notices her absence. Some part of him fears she might never return one day. So when she leaves again tonight, he slips after her quietly, following her scent as quickly as he can manage. So, not very. But he is very determined, and eventually it pays off.
His pace picks up slightly when he spots her, and he finds himself unprepared for the increase in speed — and not quite graceful enough to pull it off yet. He trips over his own paws as he reaches his mother, stumbling in his attempt to slow to a stop and instead flipping forward with limbs splayed. He lands in front of Speedy, flat on his back and dazed. Mom? He manages after a moment, calm but rather confused as he tries to process this series of events.
Messages In This Thread
i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 06, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 07, 2019, 08:46 PM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 10, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 12, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 06:27 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Castor - September 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Speedy - September 19, 2019, 10:59 AM
RE: i am not throwin' away my shot - by Vercingetorix - September 19, 2019, 11:08 AM