Hushed Willows Questions
Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
@Sunny

She  was bored as always today and after their trip to Easthollow the pup knew what she wanted to do and sought out her father today to tell him about her discovery and what she wanted to ask him about. “Daddy!” She yelled out hoping he’d hear her.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He heard the sound of his daughter calling out to him and hurried in that direction. He saw her and looked her over, checking to ensure she wasn't hurt. When he saw no injuried he smiled and greeted her with a nuzzle "Wanderer, What's up?" he asked warmly.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her call was answered and her dad seemed worried as he looked her over and she smiled at his warm touch. “Dad I wanna explore more.” She started simply and straight to the point. “I wanted to ask b’fore I just wandered off. I promise I won’t go far I promise.”
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Things got right down to business and he sat down, his heart sinking at her request. He was silent for a few moments a hesitant expression on his face before he sighed softly. She had asked so nicely, she could have just wandered away. He nodded "No longer than a few days. If you find a reason to stay away longer, check in first. I love you...you're my only daughter. I dont want you vanishing" he laid out the rules, his tone stern but warm. His eyes misted over, the realisation that she was growing up and wanted to explore elsewhere making his heart hurt.

Morningsong
Mother
389 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She hopped around wagging her tail as she trotted happily around her dad. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” She Was beyond happy and she saw her dad a little sad and she frowned. “You okay daddy. I promise I’ll come back.” She said simply.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
It was the joy in her response that caused the sadness to fade away just a little. He wondered whether it was truly a good idea to allow her to roam so young but he trusted her, she had seen enough and followed him around enough to know how to be careful. He leaned in and embraced her, tucking her into his chest if she would allow and holding her in a sudden hug "I love you Minnow" he whispered and stood up and gave her a playful nudge "A few days means three. I'll give four before I start freaking out" he said this with a teasing grin but there was a seriousness in his tone that showed he meant it.