Haunted Wood Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Black Hat was catching up on sleep under his usual weeping tree when Vengeance's summoning howl rang. Groggily, he lifted his head towards the Warlord's call, fighting to keep his eyes open. Sleep would just have to keep escaping him, he supposed, dragging his tail to the meeting place.

He expected Vengeance to be on the boulder, obviously, but not the fire-pelted woman beside him. He didn't even know what her name was. Either he forgot or was never given it in the first place. Regardless, it irked him to see someone already taking a place beside the Warlord who wasn't him. When he looked at her, all he saw was someone who could potentially get in his way. Black Hat made a mental note to approach her at some point. He needed to get to know her better and learn the details of her relationship with Vengeance.

He didn't let any of this show on his face though, and his look was but a glance before he turned to see who else was here. There were several new faces, which he would bet was at least part of the reason for this meeting. The Nightwalkers were becoming a prominent force — and fast. Radar was among the early crowd, which came as a surprise to him, but it was a pleasant one. She was becoming more independent, more diligent. Good. He gave her a small nod from his place before turning his attention forwards again.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 17, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Valour - September 17, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Serem - September 17, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Radar - September 17, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - September 17, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vanity - September 18, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:37 AM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Wurha - September 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Alison - September 23, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Vengeance - September 24, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper - by Merrick - October 01, 2019, 12:14 AM