Coconut Grove sometimes your words just hypnotize me
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The activities on the grove were becoming more and more worrisome for the monochrome woman. The tide would pull itself back far and rush back over, the minor trembles in the ground, everything felt overwhelming. She needed to find Tristan and speak to him soon, or else the worse may follow with the unknown trembles the earth had in store.

His scent lingered, but wasn’t heavily present. Gracious dude her best to
navigate, but she was caught off guard by the figure before her, down and against a tree. Who was this, and why were they in the land? While they weren’t official, Gracious had to be a little cautious with others. The last thing she wanted to do wasn’t initiate an argument or fight.

She chuffed loudly, letting her presence be known by the other before striving only a step or two closer. They didn’t look very scary in this moment. “Are you alright?” she asked aloud.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 22, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 22, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 23, 2019, 01:43 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 01, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - October 12, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 21, 2019, 10:14 AM