Coconut Grove sometimes your words just hypnotize me
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Had she known the woman's thoughts about the homeland's name, Gracious would've given her a hearty laugh; it was a different name for sure, yet somehow seemed fitting for their seemingly calm leader. Though, the lands were changing right before their eyes, scents and shadows came and left and somehow the grove almost felt like a ghost town. Gracious hoped it was just her anxiety acting up and that it wasn't the truth about the fate for her home.

Returning her attention to the other, her name being Minerva, Gracious did her best to listen closely. She didn't sound very clear with her words, it almost seemed like english was not her first language. That was fine though, english could be hard for the foriegn speakers. Gracious wished at times she could learn another language just to prove she was intelligent enough to know how to speak to others from another land. When the other spoke of a mother sending her here, Gracious felt a bit confused. This woman looked old enough to be on her own, perhaps her mother sent her away to explore on her own for her new life? Whatever the cause, she only hummed. The talk of sleep is what caught more of her attention. She could offer a place to sleep, somewhere protected from the salt wind and hot sand.

"We need to move you somewhere else if you want to sleep, it is dangerous to be exposed." The talk of injuries came next, and although Gracious wasn't a license doctor, she did know enough about herbs to hopefully find things that may ease pain. Though, it may be hard to find them in this sandy terrain. "Can you help?"

By god, she'd try her best to.

She nodded her head swiftly, she wanted to do her best to help this poor woman who seemed out of luck. "I'll do my best to, let's move you inland and then I will do my best," she suggested to her, "can you stand and walk?" Moving didn't sound wonderful, but it may be the best option the duo have to help Gracious not leave Minerva out of her sight for too long.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 22, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 22, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - September 23, 2019, 01:43 AM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - September 23, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 01, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Minerva - October 12, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: sometimes your words just hypnotize me - by Gracious - October 21, 2019, 10:14 AM