Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
She agreed to becoming his apprentice, and he visibly beamed. Smart choice; you won't regret it. Unwittingly, Hela had just signed her name in blood to a creature worse than the devil. Once one made a deal with Black Hat, there was no backing out, and he intended to bleed every one of his clients dry of all they were worth before tossing them aside like the nothing they were.

He could see the questions building behind the windows of her eyes, but none of them came to fruition. Black Hat was content to watch them swirl around with a quirk of his lip. The girl introduced herself as Hela, which he'd probably heard before, but he oft forgot the names of others, finding them of little importance. But he would make an effort to remember this one, for he had plans for her.

Well, Hela, we can start your first lesson now, if you feel so inclined, He offered. There was truly no time like the present.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Black Hat - October 08, 2019, 06:41 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM