Deepwood Weald ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa?
Wraith
9 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Totally okay. Life can get hectic sometimes, I should know. :P

For a while the other female did not react and for a second the bearish wolf was unsure if she should speak aloud. The other arctic wolf seemed to be deep in thought, even continuing her way without taking notice of the sound she made. The other seemed mysterious almost as if fitting in this foggy area. Before Cassandra could continue her observation however, the she-wolf finally turned to her and regarded her.

A small tingle raced along Cassandra’s back. Something was…..off with the other, not in a bad way but it made Cassandra cautious of her words and actions. She could not tell what it was so off-putting however. Maybe it was the other’s demeanor and appearance? While having been called a wraith herself more than once in her homeland, this other female certainly also had a ghostly appeal. Scars littered her body, the most prominent the ones on her back that looked like roots taking over her body. What must have happened for her to receive such a wound?

Whatever might have happened, it was not Cassandra’s place to question and thus she kept her thoughts to herself. Only when the other introduced herself as Andraste and asked for the reason of her own being ghosting through this weald did she reply “Greetings, my name is Cassandra” her head bobbed in a nod “I do not seek anything here, I was merely hoping to pass through. I had seen an area of ice and was headed there. It seems though, that this is a harder path to walk than I first thought.” and slowly took a few steps closer to the other so they would be able to talk in a more natural volume of a conversation. She took note of Andrastes’ words ‘Weald of my wolves’ and added “I am sorry if I have trespassed, I could not tell if this was a claimed land.” and lowered her head in something akin to a bow. Cassandra usually wasn’t a creature of many words and less ones that were polite and regal but for now she would try to keep up a good appearance until she knew the wolves and packs living in this land more.
Talking
Thinking
“It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.” ― Aristotle
Messages In This Thread
ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andraste - September 30, 2019, 10:06 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Cassandra - September 30, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andraste - October 05, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Cassandra - October 05, 2019, 11:37 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andraste - October 08, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Cassandra - October 13, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andraste - October 15, 2019, 04:29 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Cassandra - October 18, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andraste - October 28, 2019, 07:38 PM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andromaque - November 02, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ᵇʷᵖ ilyë mahalmar ëa? - by Andraste - November 02, 2019, 01:08 PM