Duck Lake Step away from my light, I need shine.
17 Posts
Ooc — mutton
She agreed to the offer, much to his relief. The sooner they left the better. Hono walked forward with much more caution. Wouldn't want to end up as muddy as his companion. Another twinge of guilt caused his muscles to tense but he quickly shook it away.

Is that your friend? He followed her gaze to the supposed stranger in the distance. They were still drifting along, tending to their own business. It could be but I'm not sure, he leaned forward and squinted, It's hard to tell from here... He couldn't pick out any distinct features, nor could he pick up a scent (though it could be from all the mud). Anyways, if it were Marten, surely he'd make his way over here already? Or maybe he simply couldn't see them well enough. Hono turned back to the girl. We should go check. He can come along with us.
NINETAILS
”common”
japanese
Messages In This Thread
Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 08, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 08, 2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 09, 2019, 10:54 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 12, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Hono - October 19, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - October 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Step away from my light, I need shine. - by Xan - November 21, 2019, 12:08 AM