Cedar Sweep That's a lot of damage
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She watched him eat the bark, glad that she was able to find something to help him. There wasn't much left with winter so close and everything else that had been happening. She was glad that for now, he didn't seem to have any injuries that could get infected because she wasn't sure she would be able to find anything to help with that. She nodded, offering him a shy smile when he thanked her. Well, there is more bark where that came from; I'll collect more for you, she offered. I was in the forest looking for plants, she answered next. Her expression turned anxious, and she added: There wasn't much. I know winter is close, but it seems like more than that. It worried her. She had hoped to talk to Ruenna about what she already had stored but hadn't had a chance yet, and she was afraid that they wouldn't have enough to last them until spring. All of this quaking and rumbling scares me, she admitted quietly, looking down at her feet. I've never experienced anything like this before. She hated bringing up her worries right now, but the dread in her chest had been building, and the words just came out. And it seemed like something bad had happened back home, which only worsened her anxiety.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 09, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 09, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 12, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 13, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 18, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Effie - October 19, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: That's a lot of damage - by Rye - October 21, 2019, 05:39 PM