The Heartwood and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Idk what rates you guys are rolling at but I got a 9 out of 10. It can be ignored if Caiaphas decides to leave too?

After gaining her rank of General, Alice had started following her own path, no longer shadowing the beast. Today was different though. She had trailed after his scent, not in any real hurry to catch up until the metallic scent of blood mingled the trail. At first, she believed the blood belonged to another, two other scents mingled with Vengeance's as she neared, but she never would have guessed what actually transpired.

Vengeance was losing? Cold eyes locked onto the mystery women, she had never seen her before but the fact that she had done so much damage to the beast amazed her. A low growl rose in her throat as she stalked forward, the shape of Merrick disappearing into undergrowth catching her attention only for a moment before it snapped back to Vengeance's attacker. If she did not follow the boy's lead she would rush in attempting to grab her and rip her away from the warlord.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i pray to god you dont come back here anymore - by Alison - October 23, 2019, 12:39 AM