Firestone Hot Springs legend comes to life
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna listened carefully to the younger wolf's message, committing it to memory. Some might have asked just to appease, but she fully intended to deliver the message in full to Ferdie as soon as possible. The mention of two special friends surprised her, and she wondered if perhaps Junior meant something different by it. Dismissing any thoughts that may arise, she waited for the finish.

When it came, Vienna's ears twisted back, but she hid any reaction from her features. Fox... the girl flashed back to the incursion on the border, a ginger female who fought like a polecat and blatantly disrespected their borders. True, she had felt justified in doing so, but Vienna still could not think kindly of her. Apparently she was no longer leader of the Creek? Interesting. Perhaps she would have more luck in this Plateau. In truth Vienna was glad to hear it. It meant that Fox was farther away and not likely to cause them more trouble. Much as she didn't agree with her decisions it wasn't in Vienna to wish ill of anyone. Perhaps she had learned something from all of this. Obviously something had happened to make her abandon her post as Alpha.

"I will tell him," she confirmed, nodding seriously. "Make sure you say hello for us!" She smiled, happy to be making new friends. This exploring thing was really working out for her so far. It was much more fun than staying cooped up all day long.

Sorry for the wait and the somewhat shoddy post ;.; LOVE Junior so much though, omfg, she is too cute
I have another gift to do first (secretsssss) but after that then yes, definitely!!!!
Messages In This Thread
legend comes to life - by Junior - August 02, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: legend comes to life - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: legend comes to life - by Junior - August 02, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: legend comes to life - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Junior - August 02, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 12:35 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Junior - August 02, 2014, 12:57 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Junior - August 02, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Vienna IA - August 12, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: legend comes to life - by Junior - August 13, 2014, 11:05 AM