Arrow Lake as bellow
7 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
The 'quakes'? Like, earthquakes? Eriol had been told about those but hadn't lived one, himself. He had barely passed the yearling mark, although if someone asked he'd lie his age up a bit. He had little in the way of experience and he tried not to let it show. As it were, it often did. 

Though the idea of earthquakes was definitely concerning, he couldn't help the swishing of his tail at the news that he might be let in. They did accept random wolves! Awesome! They just didn't live at the mountain anymore and Eriol could understand why. That was okay - he hadn't come for the mountain, he'd come for the family. Though the female said many important things, the younger only heard the parts that really pertained to him - as if they were highlighted and everything else was written in white on white. 

"Absolutely!" He barked the second she was finished. "I'm fast, I can travel well. I'll go wherever and -" he grinned, a bit toothy and wolfish "I will kill your challenge, too." He sounded confident but that was because, he had heard her suggest, this challenge was some ways away. For now, it did not seem like a daunting task. It was days, weeks - maybe even months into the future. When it was given to him, however, he might not be so sure of himself.

He looked back at her with a buzzy kind of pleased energy - in stark contrast to her own melancholy. In the deep recesses of his mind he felt a stir of anxiety for her response – would he be accepted or turned away? - but that bit of confidence still stood strong against all his flaws, if only for the moment. "M'Eriol, by the way."
Messages In This Thread
as bellow - by Eriol - October 27, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 27, 2019, 09:13 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 27, 2019, 10:05 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 27, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 29, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: as bellow - by Takiyok - October 29, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: as bellow - by Eriol - October 30, 2019, 09:38 PM