Firestone Hot Springs Hakuna Matata
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The guilt had taken the edge off of the anger she felt and she looked up at him, feeling bad for the words she had carelessly tossed at him. Lainie moved to the edge of the pool, stretching her neck out and touching her nose to his fur "I'm sorry Papa. I know we have to stick together, I won't wander off again" she spoke genuinely but inside it turned bitter and rotten as she regretted being unable to have her own independence. She wished that her mother or Maman would come back, she missed Polaris something awful, and she hated Zephyr and Helios for leaving them again during this time. It hurt that her entire family was gone and that she woke up every morning looking for them only to realise that they may never come back. Things would be better if they were here, if she wasnt the only one who her father had to worry about. "I have to get strong again, will you help me since I can't do it myself?" she asked him as she climbed out of the pool, moving away and shaking out before moving to lay against him for warmth as her fur dried out in the warm steamy air.
Messages In This Thread
Hakuna Matata - by Lainie - November 06, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by Lainie - November 08, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by RIP Kavik - November 08, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by Lainie - November 08, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by RIP Kavik - November 13, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by Lainie - November 14, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by RIP Kavik - November 14, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by Lainie - December 17, 2019, 03:44 AM
RE: Hakuna Matata - by RIP Kavik - December 27, 2019, 01:07 AM