Neverwinter Forest i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver
here's to the ones who dream
16 Posts
Ooc —
Going to say this happens before she leaves and gets lost, I think that fits within her timeline lol :) Just a cameo!

Ceilidh had not run into Mal when he had been in the thick of his preparations. She had been settled somewhere off from where had woven, but no wolf could have missed the call he'd tossed up and left hanging in the night, like a loosened noose begging to be pulled tight. His words set her on her feet, and she peeled toward him.

Murders? On their land? Is that what he had meant?

His scent was never hard to miss. He patrolled this forest like a madman at times, which at times she found humourous -- yet tonight, she found comfort in the obsession of his diligence. Ceilidh picked up his trail and followed to the point where he had given the muster call, until she reached his station and found it empty, with another track leading somewhere off to the edge of their woods. And she could do little else, but turn on her heels and follow him still, hoping to aid in whatever way -- and hoping his familiar company would reassure and offer her some peace of mind.

She came upon him through the shadows, and from what she could see, he was already engaged with a stranger she had never glimpsed before. Dark, and imposing. Ceilidh felt her hackles bristle and she drew up beside her friend, appraising the newcomer with cautious eyes. She assumed this was the hunters -- the wolf-hunter -- her nerves shivered again. What world was this, that there was a need for such duties at all? Yet -- she should be grateful -- yet -- she feared, and Ceilidh remained silent, comforted, at least, by Mal's proximity, no matter how uncertain she was, in what to do with this new information being dealt her.
Messages In This Thread
i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 08, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 09, 2019, 04:46 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Ceilidh - November 09, 2019, 05:32 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 11, 2019, 09:26 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - November 11, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Merrit - November 12, 2019, 11:00 PM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: i will deliver; you know i'm a forgiver - by Mal - December 11, 2019, 02:53 AM