Neverwinter Forest i stood very still by the window sill
here's to the ones who dream
16 Posts
Ooc —
Oh gosh -- the little boy's whimpers, his confusion, his words -- she found everything all too much! Her heart twisted with an ache she couldn't stifle, and a painful lump of distress caught in her throat. The murderers? Her mind reeled again. Had they done this? They must have, they must have-- for who would do such a thing like this?

None of them really seemed to know what they were doing, but Markus, at least, seemed to have some knowledge of how to deal with something of this nature, tucked somewhere away. Which, honestly? Was good enough for Ceilidh.

She wanted to stay with Mal and the child, but she knew would be more useful going out to look for some sort of medicine, with what few things she knew of healing. So her eyes fell on Markus, who was the first to peel away from them without a word, and, with a final pause of hesitation -- her eyes falling soft and sorrowful upon Mal and the child -- she turned, and followed after the speckled man.

She reached him quickly; he hadn't gone far. His attention seemed stolen by something in the evergreens, and Ceilidh felt a curious thrill of hope. "Markus," she said, and she came up to his side. Was he looking for the witch hazel, or something else? "What are we looking for?" If he knew something easier to find than the flowering tree, something that would stop the bleeding, perhaps even better, then she wished to know. She would gladly help in his search.
Messages In This Thread
i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 12, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Mal - November 13, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Markus - November 13, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Ceilidh - November 13, 2019, 10:11 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 14, 2019, 10:16 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Mal - November 15, 2019, 01:40 AM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Markus - November 17, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Ceilidh - November 21, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: i stood very still by the window sill - by Cam - November 24, 2019, 10:08 PM