Witch's Marsh Papyrus Impressum
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"As well as someone in my situation can."

Awol was originally happy to stay a length's away from the visitor, not knowing her at all. When the woman had said this, he merely huffed. The wolf had a cough, and the boy did not in have in view the likelihood of him getting sick as well. Even after possesing this thought, he coldn't help but proceed toward's her hillock. The young man sat at least a few tail lengths from her, but maintained his dignified posture and countenance. 

He couldn't, frankly, whether the woman was crazed or not. She was willfully resting in the snow for gods sakes. Surely her belly would be numb from the pressing cold of her seat. He began to assess with his piercing eyes, and he did not care if she was petrifyingly moved by them. It looked as if she had completed her grooming, her paws were clean and smelled like saliva. Awol could mentally nod at this. At the very least, the female was smart If she was journeying, she would extricate herself from the duty of bearing mud icicles irritating her tender feet.

Awol then became for self concious of his bristly, damp and muddy clumps of fur, and quickly desired to unruffle himself before giving introduction. 

"I am Sarah, Ibis's aunt. What is your name?"

How pleasureable. "I[b] am Awol. I didn't know Ibis ahd family all the way out here[/b]."
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
Papyrus Impressum - by Sarah - November 12, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Alheis - November 12, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Sarah - November 20, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Alheis - November 20, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Sarah - November 23, 2019, 04:36 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Alheis - November 23, 2019, 07:19 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Sarah - November 30, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Alheis - December 03, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Sarah - December 15, 2019, 04:35 AM
RE: Papyrus Impressum - by Alheis - December 15, 2019, 07:57 AM