Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
The relaxation in his posture did not go unnoticed by Chanel- his lack of tension made him appear to be comfortable with her, and probably he could be trusted to a degree. That's what she decided, at least, and so she did not back off when he approached her a little closer. 

When he said that he was having poor luck with his hunts, she nodded. A more careful individual might've warned him away from hunting so close to their territory- especially now, considering the state of the famine- but Chanel had the tendency to see from other people's point of view. Even in a time of struggle for food like this, she could only feel empathetic to his situation. 

"Yes, we had the same problem. There seems to be a dreadful famine taking place in this land- so unfortunate, really. I know how you feel,"  She offered. She wish she could provide him some more assistance or advice, but she had found her stomach growling too, more than the pampered girl had ever been used to. Her tongue slipped out to lick her lips slightly as she thought about her own hunger, before adding: "Really wish I could help you out, Sir." 
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM