Northstar Vale this is exactly what kojima envisioned
I'll be the ghost that haunts you
70 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Would you think it to be fate?

What a thought to consider. He pondered how he might respond, contemplating his own views and whether or not the statement was applicable. Fate was not necessarily a concept that he was familiar with, nor one that he was entirely sure he believed there to be any truth behind. It was a silly notion, honestly; that forces beyond what could be experienced through his senses might be the determining factor ruling over every decision made in life. He wasn’t particularly fond of the idea that free will might not exist—he refused to even consider that it might not exist, truthfully.

“I don’t think so,” he decided, turning his head to spy her reaction. “I do not believe fate exists, I’m afraid. It’s a coincidence that we met and that you brought me here.” A string of coincidences, completed by her knowledge of Hushed Willows. A pleasant string, too.
Messages In This Thread
this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - November 24, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:21 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 07, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 07, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 08, 2019, 02:29 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 09, 2019, 12:45 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Eros - December 10, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: this is exactly what kojima envisioned - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 02:00 AM