Blackfeather Woods so if you want me off your back
135 Posts
Ooc — thalie
All Welcome 
it is @Moonshadow she searches for next, nose to earth and auds pressed forward. she calls lowly, peering into the gathering darkness as snow begins to fall. evenings seems to come more rapidly each passing day, and she wonders a moment if the world might fall into total darkness eventually. 

she pauses suddenly at the edge of the ravine, except she's fairly certain it had not been here before. caught off guard a moment, her brow furrows as she peers into the crevace.
uh oh -- this character is harbouring the rabies virus and is contagious!
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had been keeping up with patrols and hunting lately; just trying to keep herself busy while everything was being figured out, it was starting to get colder as the days passed and as the wind blew her direction she caught a familiar scent and ran towards it catching her pup in her view.

The young mother nosed around her daughters fur seeing if she was okay. Her tail swayed back and forth. "Are you okay??" She asked. "I've missed you so much; I went to Easthollow and they wouldn't let me see you." She stated simply.
135 Posts
Ooc — thalie
for a moment her mother is a stranger; so different than the perfect, warped image that was her memory. but then she rushed forward, moving to embrace her mother warmly as an excited bark slipped from her maw. "I missed you." she echoes, taken aback by the information she offers and glad, then, that she'd slipped away when she had. 

"I left, weeks ago, and tried to come back. but with all that's happened—I got lost. mom, I missed you." she says again, pressing her forehead against her mother's shoulder.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The feelings were reciprocated and she couldn't be more happy that she had returned to her. "I love you." She breathed out as she embraced her daughter. "I'm so glad you made it home safe."
135 Posts
Ooc — thalie
she pulls back then, hating to break the warm softness that is relief mixed with sharp love. but things are different here, she can glean that easily enough. "what happened here?" she asks, peering at her mother and realizing with a start she no longer has to look up at her to meet her gaze. somewhere along the line, she'd grown.