Moonspear sunshine through the rain and snow
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
A single ear flicked in the direction of Hydra as she spoke, her response brought a smile to the lips of the dark woman when she was reassured that none had tresspassed on these lands since her joining. She hoped that their increasing numbers would continue to keep others at bay--if not, she was sure their well marked borders would make someone think twice. "I'm glad to hear that our reputation precede's us" she said, another smile found itself along her lips and she grew quiet, walking in deep thought alongside the larger woman. She thought of her position in the pack, whether she could truly make a impact to those around her and how far she could grow as a member of the community. 

Hydra's response snapped her back to reality, the woman gave her an option of starting her lessons now or waiting another day and Katya contemplated her options in silence. She knew that refusing the lesson another day would expose to Hydra how unenthusiastic she was at the idea of sparing, and could make her seem useless to the pack. She also knew that rushing head first into the activity would leave her open to scrutiny--she would take her chances with the latter. "I can start now." she said, her response dry, small and lacking confidence. She only hoped the dark and imposing woman would take it easy on her.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 05, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 06, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 18, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 18, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 29, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 04, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 01:47 PM