Moonspear sunshine through the rain and snow
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
She looked toward Hydra, watching for any changes from the imposing leader and upon sensing none relaxed just a little--at least she could breathe a little easier. To say she was nervous to spar was an understatement, she was literally afraid of what would come next and the thought of making an embarrassment of herself caused her cheeks to warm beneath the dark hairs of her fur. She was happy that Hydra was taking her time and assessed where she was at when it came to sparring and for a moment the woman actually had to pause and think. She had no idea, fighting had never been her first response and her instinct to flee was nearly always activated at the sign of danger, protecting herself was not natural for her and instead she had made it a personal attribute to avoid conflict if she could. "I know to protect my scruff and throat at all times." she responded, perfecting the stance of rounding her shoulders and scrunching her neck before the imposing woman. "I also know to assess the situation, pay attention to key details of my opponent and to remain quick on my feet if need be." she said, licking her lips afterward as they had immediately grown dry. Katya had grown quick with age and it helped that her small size gave her an advantage but only ever so slightly given her stubby and thick limbs. "I'm all ears to learn what you're willing to throw at me though...." she admitted, finally growing silent while still in a defensive stance.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 05, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 06, 2019, 12:14 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 06, 2019, 04:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 16, 2019, 12:24 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 18, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 18, 2019, 11:49 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - December 29, 2019, 12:25 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - December 31, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 04, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 08, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 10, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - January 21, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - January 29, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Katya Noir - February 04, 2020, 11:02 PM
RE: sunshine through the rain and snow - by Hydra - February 18, 2020, 01:47 PM