Neverwinter Forest ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call
Iota
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
oop thanks for starting!

Mango wasn't having a blast either. He had returned from his trip to the mountains where he had found the fallen man. Now he was back in Neverwinter, eager to meet the people who would eventually be his packmates- but instead he was met with rain. Pouring, wet rain, paired with the freezing temperatures of winter, made for an awful combination. The weather was miserable and so was Mango. His fur was dripping wet, and he looked strange and scrawny with the hair clinging to his body, showcasing his small form. 

As he tread on the wet ground, moving towards the center of the forest, he caught the sight of something against a tree. A young boy, looking just as pathetic as Mango. The man came closer to the kid, who seemed rather unhappy. It bothered him to see a little kid looking defeated like that- but Mango didn't really know how to cheer people up. Instead he greeted him. "Hey, are you alright? This weather is nasty, huh?" A pause, and then he offered: "I'm Mango."
Messages In This Thread
‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 27, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - January 06, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - February 08, 2020, 01:54 AM