Neverwinter Forest ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call
Iota
21 Posts
Ooc —
Away
we can fade this if u dont mind, sorry ive been a shitty partner :(

The boy seemed dissapointed, and Mango's heart softened, wishing he had a way to help. He had no tact though, and he was sure anything he'd say would come out wrong somehow. He'd sprinkle salt onto the wound- so instead, he kept his big fat mouth shut for now. 

At the boy's next words, Mango nods. I'm certain of that. Nobody could leave a previous kid like you all alone, he practically coos, before catching himself awkwardly in the process. He was not thoughtful enough to consider the fact that giving a child false hopes would be a bad idea in the long run.
Messages In This Thread
‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Hyacinth - December 14, 2019, 02:22 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 14, 2019, 06:04 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - December 27, 2019, 11:51 AM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - January 06, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: ‘cause i’ll be by your side if you call - by Mango - February 08, 2020, 01:54 AM