ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered)
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Quite suddenly a beautiful, reddish brown furred woman came from the foliage and greeted him with surprise and enthusiasm. He flinched and inched closer to Akuti and Pygmalion nervously, his tail hanging low between his legs as the words rang hollow and empty. He didn't feel a thing, didn't recognize anything about the woman in front of him or the names she spoke. He regarded her with silent confusion, eyes wide as he helplessly shook his head signaling he had no idea how to respond as Bhediya stepped in and saved him explaining it all very straight forward. "I'm sorry...I just don't remember a single thing. All blank up in my brain I'm afraid" he said gently avoiding her eyes and discreetly breathing in the scents of the borders. Upon first whiff he got nothing but the more he breathed in the more he felt that he recognized someone upon the borders. He met Bhediya's gaze and frowned shaking his head "I don't know...but I am feverish and have a nasty infected wound" he said and lowered his head so that the gaze behind his ear could be seen as he went silent again to let them process what was said all around. He noticed how Pygmalion remained silent through the interaction seeming to hold the same amount of impatience Sunny had been noticing the entire journey and sighed softly as he focused his attention fully on Bhediya and Valette moving forward until he was facing them. "I was told I know this place...so you're all I have. I'll work off the debt when I'm healed and stay around a while even if I don't have memories back in time" he spoke honestly and admitted his vulnerability, appealing to her honestly and offering what he had in return, his hunting skills and protection.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Bhediya - December 19, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 20, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Sunny - December 23, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: ding dong! (must be that whip that i ordered) - by Dawn - December 29, 2019, 04:52 PM