Northstar Vale so this is what i will do
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
She had come to see a new life here in the Vale. Days had passed, and Gracious had managed to meet a few members of the Court. All seemed like rightful spirits with their heads screwed on correctly. However, one face she hadn't seen lately was the Undómiel's. The ghost of the Court, Gracious' rescuer. She wondered how she faired during this quite time of the Court.

As the mountain-sized woman had traveled through her home, the song of a visitor lingered in her ears. She wasn't sure who had come to see her already, but Gracious decided it would be best to seek out the situation. She didn't hold a mean bone in her body. but she was certainly big enough to make it look like all she has are mean bones. Her pace was a quick, lengthy-strided trot towards the border.

Before her, her Undómiel and an unknown face. Gracious heard Andraste speak as a formality to welcome this new being on the edge of their sanctuary. Respectfully, she stood back for a moment to let out a chuff, a form of alert to let the wisp know she wasn't alone with the other fem. She would fall back if told to do so, but until then. Gracious gently strode forward and touched her nose to Andraste's shoulder in a form of greeting. "Hello, Undómiel" she whispered softly.

She turned her attention then to the other. "Greetings, traveler." She'd let the moonbeam handle the talking, unless she was told otherwise. It wasn't necessarily her job to seek others out like this since she had a counselor ranking, not a warrior one.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
so this is what i will do - by Kalika - December 21, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Andraste - December 22, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Gracious - December 22, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Kalika - December 22, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Gracious - December 23, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Kalika - December 23, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Aiolos - December 24, 2019, 01:12 AM