Northstar Vale so this is what i will do
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
The other's smile as Gracious approached gave the monochromatic woman a sense of welcome to the conversation. She politely returns it before she fell quiet. Names were exchanged, the newcomer was to be referred to as Kalika, seamaiden from the Nereides. The utter of that pack caused Gracious' heart to fall flat for just a beat before returning to normal. She remembered her conversation with Aiolos, how he spoke of the positions and the dynamic. How far did Kalika enforce the dominance of females upon Aiolos, if they had ever met?

Gracious thought for a moment, listened quietly to Andraste, then looked towards her Undómiel calmly. She must've accepted Aiolos and have gotten the run down. She was vague with the description, perhaps that was best. The greyscale woman would seek Aiolos out at some point, perhaps bring him news that one of his own would find potential sanctuary here. 

"The Court offers sanctuary to those who need it, and those who offer their skills to better our home," Gracious paused, her voice silky and inviting, "should you wish to stay during this cold season, we must ask for you to help give back what we offer to you." She didn't want to come off bossy, but like any family or group function, all had to cooperate and contribute to make things works. Surely if Kalika stayed with the Nereides before, she would have no problem with this. Whether it was contributing to the cahces or rallying when a war is to break out, all hands needed to be on deck.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
so this is what i will do - by Kalika - December 21, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Andraste - December 22, 2019, 04:28 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Gracious - December 22, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Kalika - December 22, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 01:29 AM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Gracious - December 23, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Kalika - December 23, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: so this is what i will do - by Aiolos - December 24, 2019, 01:12 AM