Jade Fern Grove watch out, the witch is near
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 

Unknowingly, she was making her way back to a certain group of wolves, though Aerasha was taking her sweet time going over to there. Soft paws wandered back to the original area she first took a clear note on, a wonderful little grove, beautiful and full of life it was, but quite a change now that winter had set within. For there was no apples above the sky, but the trees continued to shade the area, only leaving the beams of beautiful light to come within. A winter wonderland, she thought.

Her body stretched across the snow, moving it into one giant pile as she slide within the icy grass, falling prey to her own belly falling to the floor. Oh what a time it was, for another nap that is.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Making his way through the Grove, Howl had no problem jumping over the few, small, frozen creeks that ran through his path. He was making his way Westward into the Rising Sun Valley towards a specific destination, but he was trying to make it a point to enjoy himself more and thus made the effort not to rush his travels.

All the ferns, moss and other greenery were covered in a layer of snow depriving the area of its usual liveliness. But the snow would not stop the many trees from standing tall and preventing harsher snowfall upon the ground. As he slowly weaved through the trees he was somewhere off in his own head when he suddenly caught a glimpse of a creamy brown within the snow. When he realized what it was he jumped and walked back, accidentally lightly bumping one of the trees, causing some snow to fall from it.

He had unintentionally wandered rather close to this female who appeared to be taking a nap. It wasn't as though the girl had scared him, but he preferred to be a gentleman that didn't intrude on women, especially without them knowing as they slept, and thinking that he may possibly wake her he had staggered.

Now, slightly further away, he glanced at her hoping he hadn't woken her up.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Noooo, the rabbit runs.~" She had awaken, but the thought was a rabbit perhaps came by and disrupted the lovely nap. How rude that was, surely a feast for someone on a later date as a nasty play of karma. Her body lay within the white world, powdering her creamy form as she lay without motion, for the Princess kept the lazy desire within, and didn't wish to get up. Though however, the snow was piling up, and oddly enough, there was a bigger pile right beside her she had thought the rabbit knocked, but..

"Ohhhhh," it wasn't, "Wheennn, did you getttt here?" While still in the lay position, she managed to comfortably, but awkward to look at, adjust herself to face the lad that was a distance away from herself, "are youuuu, the rabbit?"
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Despite his hopes, the cream and white female awoke from her nap speaking of a runaway rabbit. Howl felt bad that he had disrupted her but was also somewhat amused to hear her speak of what he assumed to have been the subject of her dreams. Perhaps she had been making chase and about to chow down before he had woken her. When asked how long he had been there he responded saying "Only for a short while Miss. It wasn't my intention to wake you or stumble upon you napping." 

Her words were extended and she even asked if Howl had been the rabbit. With a soft chuckle, he responded "No... no I am not. You must have been dreaming rather deeply. My apologies for waking you"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Oohhhh, it's okayy, I don't miiind.~" She didn't mind too bad, as Aerasha continued to lay about, giving no intention of her rising upwards. A nap was a simple pleasure during the day, that she would surely go back to eventually. There was no question she would do so, but a more interesting appearence came to be. She looked at the chocolate wolf, observing the handsome man. No recognization, or scent, a loner much like herself, "soooo," the creamy wolf started,

"what'cha doiiin'?~"
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
This female seemed less than troubled, giving Howl a sense of relief. Hearing her want to continue the conversation for a short while or longer he decided to take a seat. It also had to do with his inability to resist a pretty face, a trait he could never quite shake. The lush fur around her chest and along her tail was rather appealing, and something else about her seems to make her appear special, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

In no hurry to be elsewhere he says no harm in a bit of small talk. "I was merely passing through on my way to revisit some old sites. What about you? What brings you to the area?" he asked.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
There were far too many casual wolves, such as herself, that passed by these Wilds. The ones she previously had known were very hostile to an unknown entity, but rather then faced with aggression, Aerasha has been pleasantly greeted by other wolves, and chats with them before departing. It was a huge reason she came back, for other areas tended to differer compare to here, within her own opinion, anywho. The Kingdom wolves would not welcome her back this nicely- not that many knew of her presense regardless. She was a happy-go girl, smiling at the lovely lad.

"Ohhhhhh, doing the sameee.~" Wasn't the entire truth, but wasn't a lie, as the Princess was trying to visit the old areas, but was nagivating herself rather slowly to them. Winter wasn't as much help though, for it covered the spring-world she had seen, not the white one current shown, "I'mmmm, wanderringgg, enjoying liiifee.~"

"Diddd youuu, live arouundd here?" He said he was revisiting old sites, sooooo? Ohhhh, how fascinating it would be if he was once a Pack wolf. Aerasha only knew a limited amount of packs, Easthollow, the Creek wolves (she definitely did not forget their name), but the rest remained a mystery. She was always wondering who else was around.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Turning his head and looking around, he gathered his bearings from the scenery and position of the sun. A decent amount of his time had been spent in the Rising Sun Valley. Apart of two different, though allied packs. He hated to think about how he had left things between both of the packs regarding his departures. What he had said and what he hadn't could have changed the course of his present had he been able to see it. Despite that, he assumed his relations within both would still be intact if he needed them to be, but at this time he felt no need to rejoin with them. "Yes, I did. I resided within two differing packs here. One... formerly North East of here and the other if they have not relocated... Right next door Eastward." He took a moment to gesture in each of their general directions as he mentioned them. 

It had been so long since his last visit within Easthollow's borders he couldn't be sure they still held claim over the Stone Circle. From what he could remember they were open to visitation from new faces so he didn't feel that giving their general direction would be a great security breach. But every pack had their right to privacy so he didn't think to further elaborate. "And you?"
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Ooohhhhhh, what were theirrrr nammessss?~" North, west, east, she was directionally lost. He mentioned where- but not who they were. She cared little to what once was their home, but she wanted the stories! Who they were, and what of their wolves? She knew very few, and urned to know them all, all to who they were, and those she could enjoyably chatter with.

"Ohhhh, hoomeee, then Easthollooowww, theeeen... No where?~" Her home was her birthpack, but perhaps it wasn't right to call it home anymore, as they say, 'home is where you make it,' and right now, Aerasha trying to make it. Made it at the stones for a bit, but then ventured too far, and came to no where.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As she continued to speak, Howl began to abandon his first inclination that her elongated and stuttering speech was due to exhaustion. Perhaps a possible speech impediment, but nothing he could forwardly ask her, especially without knowing her personally. She went on to say she had been part of two packs in her life with one of them being Easthollow. "Easthallow. Really? I'm glad to hear they still stand. That's the pack I was referring to Eastward. Morningside was the other but they have since fallen." Normally he could not have given pack information but seeing as how she has been there before and knew their name, name dropping it again didn't seem intrusive. Morningside no longer held claim and therefore needed no privacy. "Is Valette still holding things together over there?" he asked.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Ohhhhh, we were in the same paack.~" For all Aerasha knew they could've been packmates, however there was quite a while where the Princess kept to herself, and plumped up for the winter. While long ago, and she shed that overweight many moons ago, it was still a time many had come and go within Easthollow. Though, now it's been more moons since she had left, "Hummmmmm, I lefftttt, long agooo, so I dunnoooo.~" She admitted, but was curious too.