Mudminnow River i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
She nodded at Bhe's words. Lita, not particularly eager to spend more time with the corpse, opted to follow Bhe to sit by her. Then the elder girl offers some good advice on the next step in their plan. Informing the nearby packs. It was only necessary, she figured- especially for women to keep on the lookout, to be wary of strange men. With spring coming up, people would get eager to follow their instincts. But if they weren't careful... they could end up like that. 

"I think so." Agreed Lolita, nodding solemnly. "I'll take care o' Easthollow if ye take care o' Lost Creek? I think I know the way there better since I visited before." She offers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 24, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - December 27, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: i'm coming down fast but i'm miles above you - by Lolita - January 04, 2020, 07:50 PM